Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
busspass

GPAA Questions

8 posts in this topic

Is there any sort of map or list available with GPAA claim locations? I'm very interested in signing up but I dont want to sign up and find out that theres only one claim near me (Idaho, Boise area). Thanks.

Is there any sort of map or list available with GPAA claim locations? I'm very interested in signing up but I dont want to sign up and find out that theres only one claim near me (Idaho, Boise area). Thanks.

Good thinking BP. I know that there are many claims in my area but I have to consider if the claims have been torn up like Patton's army

went by. No dig of GPAA, it is a good club but I like solitude and remoteness. I'm going to ask the question about my concerns soon. Why not go to a meeting and and ask? I don't know If my advise is what you need but you can get a world of info and help on this forum. Just go for it and ask.

Bill C

busspass, you could always ask the question on the GPAA forum, too... I have the newest claims book and it looks like there are 2 or 3 claims around the Boise area. I just glanced at it really quickly, so there may be more or less.

busspass, you could always ask the question on the GPAA forum, too... I have the newest claims book and it looks like there are 2 or 3 claims around the Boise area. I just glanced at it really quickly, so there may be more or less.

Your signature quote hits the spot. Wish that Ronald Reagan would resuurect and take over.

Busspass,

Try idahogoldprospectors.org. Click newsletter tab. The cover of the newsletter has info on claims near Boise, which this club has available to members.

Good luck

Busspass,

Try idahogoldprospectors.org. Click newsletter tab. The cover of the newsletter has info on claims near Boise, which this club has available to members.

Good luck

the gpaa book is almost the same size as a telephone book. usually when you join the club you get the book which has directions and maps and you get other goodies too.

Yes just contact a member that may be near you and has the claims book have a look at it and you will find the answer to your question.

Or post the question on the GPAA forum and someone should be able to look up your area and give you the specifics.

bcache...Amen brother! dont even get me started on the Gipper, I got more framed pictures of him in my house than i do of my own family.