AZ4AU

With Tony Beets touring the Bradshaws

22 posts in this topic

Hello All,

A friend of mine set up a tour for Tony Beets (Gold Rush) and his friend Joe today. We gave them the Mine tour on my friends property, a little plinking at a target over 600 yds , lunch at the Crown King Saloon, the overlook above the Savoy, Oro Belle, Mascot , back to the cabin for more story telling and then on to Chilleens on 17 for dinner in BC City and back to Phoenix . Very nice people and he sounds like a true workaholic when their season is on . They gave us the invite to the Klondike when we want to get away .

post-8-0-77980500-1360734848_thumb.png

Talked to Tony at the gold show. Great guy!

post-384-0-44504200-1360737066_thumb.jpg

Edited by SGTFDA

Biggest,baddest op in AK with many MANY pounds a day and his girls rock them cats better than the men-good papa too with righteous family values also!! Would be any mans honor to spend a day,hoist a few and shake his hand eye to eye---John

Tony's wife is a real sweetie too!

Hello All,

A friend of mine set up a tour for Tony Beets (Gold Rush) and his friend Joe today.

Not much for watching reality TV but I'm going to have to sit down and watch it one of these days. Have seen some previews somewhere and looks interesting.

Steve

Steve

Tony was pleased enough with his tour yesterday that he called Jerry today and invited us up to Portland for the Live Gold Rush Show Feb. 22 . It will be interesting meeting all the cast .

I would have asked him if that Hoffman Crew was really as flakie as they seem to be? Or if it was all a put on! Grubstake

I mean, wheres the Detectors going over the tailings? I bet they are miss some good gold!

Edited by grubstake

Yep, Minnie is a sweetheart, for sure. And you can see the live between those two in only a few minutes with them.

Beware of his handshake. The guy has some serious meathooks with hydraulic vise capability! A real man's handshake.

He did have a few things to say about the Gold Rush crews. They both spoke highly of Parker's ethic. Other than that, I'm not saying anything :)

Was great to meet them both, and their friend Joe. Didn't get the invite up, but would love to be able to go.

Gary I did ask Tony that question. He said they were very disorganized

Hell Sarge, I have atleast on guy on the tailings with a detector, that little gold is ok, but there has to be some big stuff the shaker is throwing in the pile. And Todd is a little bit over the top on his pushy ways. Grubstake

Gary I asked Fred about the glory hole. He said the whole property is loaded with gold

Very cool Mike and are you going?

Hello Bill,

Thats the plan so far, Minnie called the show and reserved tickets in our names. She hasn't called back with the Hotel info yet so we are waiting on our airline tickets and hotel reservations till then.

That sounds like a fun and exciting trip Mike!

All very cool.

Funny watching Tony bird dog Parker. Kid wondered WTF when Tony showed up with his gold jar on his first clean-up wanting his cut. He definitely must have a nose for gold. He could be 100 miles away and when Parker is ready to do a clean-up, Tony is right there. :D

That's cool, Mike ... Maybe you can give some of those gold rush guys some operations pointers, they certainly need it ... Digging the bottom of a waterfall!!!!! :nono::nutty: Everyone does it sometime in their early mining career, but Fred should have already been around that particular block decades ago !!!!! ... Maybe the producers asked Fred for some drama centered around failure and he said, "I know, we can spend a hundred thousand dollars digging down to the bottom of an old waterfall!!!! ".... Yep, that would do it! ... I still enjoy watching their show, if only to smack myself on the forehead and holler , "WHAT????????????" But, then, I've had the good fortune 30 plus years ago to have done the same thing they are attempting on a little bigger scale and have seen and experienced some similar screw ups ... Tip for producers of the show, blow up a cat battery in the middle of your pit ... Triple your drama! ... I record it so I can fast forward through the advertising ... Mayhaps you can straighten them out, Mike!!!! Cheers, Unc