#1 des

des

Copper Member

• Nugget Shooter Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:19 PM

Hi all,
I have been running a GB2 for a couple of years. It is great, and I have a little bit of gold as a result. All of it came out of Oregon. I'm having trouble finding a nice spot in Idaho that doesn't take 5 hours to get to. I live in Boise, which gets me quick to the Boise basin placers. Access is very poor, most of it is private or claimed. Any thoughts as to good locations in southern Idaho?

Thanks,
Des

#2 bigrex

bigrex

Rock Inspector

• Nugget Shooter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Hunt/Collect gems, minerals, fossils, corundum (sapphires, rubies), trilobites. Nuggetshooting, Computer, music, art, guns etc.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hi all,
I have been running a GB2 for a couple of years. It is great, and I have a little bit of gold as a result. All of it came out of Oregon. I'm having trouble finding a nice spot in Idaho that doesn't take 5 hours to get to. I live in Boise, which gets me quick to the Boise basin placers. Access is very poor, most of it is private or claimed. Any thoughts as to good locations in southern Idaho?

Thanks,
Des

I know there are places in Silver City, ID, but you would probably have to pay for access to a claim, that should be a two hour drive for you, but I think the Boise basin placers are probably more extensive?
Rex B.

Nevada Nugget Hunters Forum

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner, liberty is a well armed lamb protesting the vote" — Ben Franklin

#3 des

des

Copper Member

• Nugget Shooter Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

Thanks! I haven't tried owyhee county at all, I'll check it out!

Des

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users